Our company offers a full asset stocktaking service, based on proprietary system named BluSezam.
Blunovation offers the service of conducting the full asset stocktaking procedures, including assets, equipment and intangible assets.
Complexity of this service, allows our clients to choose between following solutions:
- preparation of stocktaking procedures;
- physical stocktaking;
- assets labeling;
- inventory variance reports;
- preparation of post-stocktaking recommendations.
During inventory projects, our company is using proprietary system, BluSezam, together with mobile collectors, to enhance process, eliminate mistakes and to reach 100% promptness. Our longstanding experience and rich resources are the reason, we are able to match the requirements of inventory in one place, as well as in multiple-location project.
We are aware of peculiarity of every operation and that every company’s infrastructure demands separate analysis and appropriate preparation and planning of physical inventory. This is why every project begins with thorough analysis. Based on that, we are able to appropriately prepare stocktaking board, adequate procedures and detailed inventory schedule. Blunovation company’s experience with over a dozen inventory projects is a guarantee of a success.
Sample stocktaking plan:
- Preparation of project resources wise:
- establishing rules and inventory procedures;
- determination of available human resources;
- determination of availability of client’s workers;
- assigning workers to stocktaking teams;
- training of stocktaking teams;
- assigning teams to localizations (especially important during big, multiple-location projects);
- establishment of schedule, including place, date and time of inventory and the person responsible;
- transmitting schedule information and items list to the client
- preparing database of items, which are going to be imported to collectors with barcode scanners;
- designing and printing labels with barcodes for the items to be marked with.
2. On-site stocktaking:
- importing items information database on collectors, with a special indication to basic card index, person responsible and localization;
- verifying and correcting the schedule, after consulting with client’s workers;
- reading and registration of found items in collector’s memory;
- filling in the missing information, as well as notes, on the collector;
- labeling assets (if needed);
- printing and signing stocktaking form by authorized people.
- Finishing project:
- uploading electronic list of found items to main database;
- acquiring signed lists of found items;
- signing the protocol of receipt.